Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Avalon float only

Although the float only league was cancelled, I decided to run the remaining dates as opens, so today we were at Avalon, although the league was going to be a 40 peg affair, due to popular demand I ended up with 46, so all bar two pegs being used, I thought this may affect it as it very rarely gets this sort of pressure, also we had a fair bit of rain during the night which this venue doesn't like, don't ask me why it just seemed fresh rain upsets it in some ways, with the help of Vic we had a social distancing draw which went "fairly" well, I ended up with peg 6, not upset with that, for company I had niel Mercer on my right on 5, and newby, olly"ed sheeran" dark on 7.
Tackle for today was.a.pellet wag for the far side, a margin rig for the right hand side, and a shallow and deep rig for 14 mtrs, it's been torrid for me, as expected it was a tough one today for most me included , I've had terrible day, fished like a bit of an idiot to be fair, I've been palleted by 4 fish, which was a bugger, and lost 4 or 5 others , some fouled but a couple weren't, landed 5 but only small ones for 21lb, Noel to my right did well and came.second with 75lb, top on the day was old 4 pots , Glen Bailey with 88lb, all on paste, 

top silvers went to Mike "silverfox" nicholls with just under 30lb , lots of small.roach and a few better skimmers.
So it's not just Judith who beats me consistently, even partimers do it now LOL 😂
Weigh sheets below as normal, my next outing is a boat trip out of minehead on thursday, should be good the forecast is excellent, but with Judith in the boat I am expecting the worse, ha ha .


No comments:

Post a Comment