Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Gary wall memorial match , landsend fishery

Ended up with 20 fishing so we were allowed to put it over two and three. I waited to draw right till the end, only me and rod wootten left to go, i went first and opened up peg 22, not had much form lately, but i sort of fancied it for a few, rod ended up with the peg i wanted in the shape of 11, oh well. But my peg did look nice.
For company i had mike duckett to my left on 20 and Aaron britnell on my right on 24, as im a bit late doing this blog i will keep it short, i had a few fish in the first 90minutes on meat, while i was priming the island with 6 mm pellets, i was also cupping some groundbait down each side margin, when i did go over to the island it wa sok, i was getting a.few, but not enough to worry nick duckett up on 13, who seemed to be doing really well swinging a shallow rig around his peg, mike to my left stuck mainly with his short meat line for most of the match, and to be fair he was doing ok, and as we had a quid on it ,it was hard to call at the end, aaron to my right came up after the match and handed his quid over, and i took it, the margins showed a few fish towards the end, and i did get a couple, but i lost a good fish under my.pallet which cost me, i thought i had 110lb and mike to my left admitted to 94lb, as expected nick won on 13 with over 170lb, alex russell on 5 had 116lb and i was third with 114lb with mike coming forth with 100lb, weigh sheets below. Well i would if i could find where ive stored them LOL 😂😂😂
Ha ha , found them, any one interested i am runnimg a match on acorn on monday, 9am draw.£20 pools, message or whatever to book in.

No comments:

Post a Comment