Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 August 2020

This weeks results

 Again I've got two reports to do, I must try and do them after each event, but it's finding the time to be honest. 

So firstly down to Shiplate for neds Thursday costcutter rip off, sad news from the fishery, it's up for sale, house lakes the lot, I hope whoever buys it keeps it as a fishery as it's lovely fishing in lovely surroundings, I did rush home and check mine and Judith savings but we fell woefully short of the 1.89 mill required, lol.

Anyway into the draw and out comes peg 4, so it was going to be a silvers day with a chance of a few carp,


 hopefully down to the right by the bush, on meat so I set up a rig for that.

The other rigs were one for on the deck and another to fish shallow at 13mtrs, and the other was for skimmers on hard pellet at 5mtrs which was at the bottom of the near shelf. On the whistle I fed all lines and started on the short pellet line, I was soon catching some nice skimmers, and it lasted for about two hours then stopped abruptly, and it seemed to be the same for everyone, so the last four hours were spent chasing carp , I had a few shallow, some on the deck and three down by the bush, the scales.arrived quite quickly and it was no surprise to find titch Williams had over 220 lb from titch,s corner , peg 1, my.skimmers went 37lb which was the top silver weight on the day, and my carp went 110lb, so a 147lb total, which was third in the day, Gary (ned) flinders beat me by about a pound from 14b, weigh sheet below.
Sunday and it was down to Todber for a short pole match on ash and homeground, kev winstone drew my normal flyer in the shape of 75 on ash, shame you can't draw that well for yourself.

 it's the end peg at the far end. I'm not going to say to much, I've had a nice day ended up with 205lb for 4th on the lake, Martin rayet on peg 72 with over 240lb and top silver,s weight went to Ryan shipp on 70 with 35lb, too on homeground was Clayton Hudson on 83 with 260lb+ followed by Gary Bowden on 76 with over 200lb which was a best for him, it was a good day in good company with nice weather, weigh sheets below.

Looking forward to tomorrow, off the beer with the boss, (colin) for a bit of sea fishing in the self drives off the beach, the forecast looks good with an outside chance of a thunder storm, we will have to wait and see with that as these storms can easily miss us altogether.


No comments:

Post a Comment