Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 February 2014

landsend lge, round 5

Torrid torrid torrid torrid torrid, my turn on lake 3 , and I wanted one of tje corners or one of the 2 pegs with weedbeds in them, so what do I draw 66, bummer.  It has thrown a few reasonable results in this series but I wasnt feeling it today. this is going to be one of my shorter blogs, as basically I caught sweet FA of note,  I ended up with 3 small carp an f1 and a handful of embryonic perch, catching these I had to keep checking my surroundings just to make sure I wasnt sat at westerliegh,  my total weigjt at the end was 11.2 for last in my section and last but one on the lake,  luckily dale housen opposite me on 45 packed up before the end and left.  our lake was won by paul elmes on 42 with 69lb catching on meat and caster to his right by a dead weed bed,  fairplay to him as the peg has been a hard one so farIin the season,  but he has been catching well lately and his confidence is high which always helps, and wìth trigger mentoring him he,s doing well, getting back to the carpark at the end , the first person I bumped into was trig who asked how I, d done , torrid says me, then trig starts moaning about his day and how hard it had been, well what did you have then trig 90lb says him for first on the day, prick says me and turns my back on him,
2nd was mark Poppleton on 36 with 88.7
3rd paul elmes 69lb
4th martin lenaghan on 58 with 60.10
5th nick duckett on 50 with 59 .15
6th adrian clark 39lb peg 13
silvers
mark brennan on 17 with 17lb

No comments:

Post a Comment