Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 July 2014

wildmarsh, sunday open

19 of us fishing today on what can be a notoriously difficult lake at chilton trinity,  there are plenty of fish in ot bit they dont seem to like spending to much time in keepnets. It was good to see woodland lake open and fishing well again after its brush with khv, carpenters arms 2000 were on there today and over 90lb won it with 80 plus coming second so the signs are good for this nice water, and the owners deserve for it to be ok.
I let fishery boss misha draw for me and she handed me 27, which I didnt fancy to much as I have been on and around this area several times I previous matches and struggled plus the gale force wind was blowing in and swirling everywhere, I did mention to my draw person and all she said is that I may want to man up and just get on with it lol.
for company I had steve seager on form peg 25 (again), I think he must have bought a time share for this swim, and on the other side on 29 was the evergreen mike west.
I, m bot going to waste to much time talking aboit my match as very little happened,  I set up a paste rig for 13 mtrs, a margin meat rig and deep wag f8r banded pellet,
in brief,  I had a fouled 4oz skimmer on the paste rig and missed a bite, a 12oz eel on the wag which is never a good sign on 8mm pellet and one carp from each side margin, for a total of 20.6 for nothimg again today,  I did lose 4 carp from the margin 2 of which were fouled for sure, but 2 were in the mouth, coming off near the net, to much pressure no doubt ,
1st went to aaron britnell on 59 with 10 carp on the pellet wag for 68.3
2nd was joe (tourettes)mcmahon on 10 with 8 carp for 46.3
3rd and unbelievably out moaned by joe was fabio on 9 with 31.8
4th steve (I want all the lake) seager with 27.9
5th martin lenaghan on 57 with 24.12
6th jamie parkhouse on 60 with 23.11
silvers
nigel bartlett on 62 with his normal net of whitebait which pulled the scales round to 14.4.
off to viaduct weds for a float only on the match lake,  only a couple of spaces left so make sure you ring me early at the shop tomorrow to book in 01179517250

No comments:

Post a Comment