Total Pageviews

Monday 9 March 2020

Todber teams of five

Penultimate match in this league, my turn on whitepost, which has been the most consistent section so far, as long as you can avoid the dreaded peg 16, but first it was into the riverside cafe for breakfast, it was nice, clean and quick, 4.5.
Got to the fishery , and with no one else in view from our team, I convinced Chris fox should do the draw for us, he wasn't keen as his drawing arm is generally fairly crap, sure!y it couldn't continue, it was !, Yep 16 whitepost for me then, but at least he drew carp for himself in the shape of 34 hillview, so I dropped him of in his mismatch and went to my very own mudbath, when is this rain going to stop, at least we had a bit of shelter from the wind.
For company I had tackle uk,s birthday boy to my right Scott Russell on peg 13, and to my left mark(marco)Smith on 20, plenty of room but that normally means it's rubbish.
My match started.Well with 4 carp bread dobbing across the far side, but as expected that didn't last, I was feeding maggot on a couple of lines at 8 mtrs,  it no bites there so starting to get a bit concerned 😟, but at least either side hadn't caught much iether, but the other end of the lake was getting some action, mat skyme on 22 , mat challenger on 25 and the crooner himself jack Jones on end peg 27, back to my desert and I did begin to get odd bites on my 8mtr lines , so started.slipping a few carp in the net, and towards the end I did manage a few.from the right hand margin on maggot, including my biggest fish of the day a 7/8 lb common which I was playing in the all out,  it I was never going to threaten the three pegs at the other end, mat skymes won the section with 120lb+, he had a really good last couple of hours down his left hand margin, Jack on the end had just over 100lb and mat challenger just under, (I think), I admitted.to 60lb, and actually weighed 60.02, Scott on my right had 35lb and Mark on my left had 42lb, so we were definitely at.the wrong end, that's fishing for you. Individual and team results listed below.
Todber Winter l round 4 results.

Indv
1st Ryan Shipp 175lb
2nd Nick Ewers 152-06
3rd Tony Picton 152.00
4th Glen Picton 142lb.00
5th Paul elms 130lb

Silvers
1st Paul Greenwood 25lb
2nd Chris Davis 22lb
3rd lee Woodhouse 18lb.

Winning team
Codfarthers 11pts

Overall
Thatchers vets 55
Bac 58.5
Parsigns 61.5
Sw all stars 62
One local 67
Westerleigh 69
Pi thatchers 71
Tackle UK 71
Sas 73
Cod fathers 73
Misfits 81
Pr floats 98

Last round nx sat march the 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment