Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 September 2014

Chilton trinity, woodland lake , Sunday open

21 booked in for this one today,  a nice number on this lake, and since it brush with khv it has been fishing really well so I was looking forward to this one , fabio pulled out two tickets so I took one and ended up with peg 6 which is he first peg up on the far bank from the left hand end, it's a peg I've always fancied in the summer as it's a nice peg with good margins , so I set up a margin rig for down the right only as the left hand side has got a sunken tree in it, two deep rigs for in front, one at 5 mtrs for meat and one for 14 mtrs on hard pellet, with lots of fish moving n the surface I set up a shallow rig aswell, I would love to report we all had a good day , but the lake fished harder than I have ever known on a summers day, no real reason as to why, perhaps it was the building high pressure, the bright sunshine coupled with no wind or at may have been the full moon last night, but it was hard with no one catching, I lost more than I caught , and as a whole there were probably more fish lost than caught , I ended up with 6  carp and one tench for 27.7.
1st on the day was dick bull on 9 with 69lb. Of meat caught fish at 6 mtrs
2nd rich heatley on 14 with 38.8
3rd lee wherret on 3 with 38.1
4th Adrian jeffery on 2 with 37.12
5th me with 27.7
6th mark Walsh on 7 with 27.4
Silvers
Gordon cannings on 24 with 14.1 of meat caught skimmers, just beating the gimp into second place off the next peg(23) who had 13.5 of whitebait


No comments:

Post a Comment