Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Tuesday costcutter acorn fishery

As I can't seem to get enough to have an alternative costcutter at Landsend fishery every other Tuesday, it was back to acorn again, normal decent breakfast at the bridge in yatton then down to the fishery, I think 14 were fishing so plenty of room again, into the draw and out comes peg 7 from from Ray bazeley,s ball bag of doom, more than happy with that then. I had to get the shears out and do a bit of pruning on the far bank so I could get in against the far bank.
I had to go over the bridge to do the swim clearing but had to fight off the bridge troll who was hinting at a possible toll fee, but I managed to swerve that one ,
Dave wride with a smile on his face, after I told him I would pay after the match, luckily for me he had a bad day and packed up before the end, it may have been the more to do with the fact he had to break into his second quarter pint of micros.
For company I had Adriano Mercato and ed bull sat behind me watching today, Adriano had to leave before the end so just a selfie of me and me long term friend eddy.
As

                 
As for the fishing today I've had a steady day catching mainly in the cleared space on the far side in about 12 inches of water, I tried the short pellet line to begin with and only lost two foulers ,
My banker maggot approach down the margins only gave me a couple small pasties, I did get a few down to empty peg 8 , but the far bank probably produced 90 per cent of my fish, I ended up with 134.7
2nd was Shane Caldwell on 21 with 101.12
3rd Glen Bailey on 31 with 92.13
4th Mark Walsh on 10 with 76.8
5th ed wynne on 4 with 74.7
6th Lee Waller 54.11 on peg 24
Silver's
John barker on 12 with 16.9

No comments:

Post a Comment