Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 September 2017

Culpin,s calamities series rnd 1

With nothing on this weekend I managed to get in as a reserve for this first round, it was over speci and lake 3, with plenty of room I didn't mind where I was, although I did have a bit of a fancy for peg 58 up on lake three, I needn't have worried as Judith drew it for me, good girl. It's a long walk (by lake standards), but I've gone down with a nasty bout of lady flu, which is obviously far worse than man flu, so due to me feeling really bad this is going to be short and sweet, 58 is a nice peg.with plenty.of features, an island over with a corner and a bit of collapsed bank which was good last time I drew it a couple of weeks ago, also a nice left hand margin which was also good last time, and a weed bed at 16 mtrs to my right, always.a.fish holding area,
This is going to be short as I ended up with 51.10 for second on the lake, so it fished hard all round, the speci lake was better with mat winning his opening match in his series with 98lb on peg 28, Adrian Jeffery was second on 34 with 91lb, after that I didn't know about as I was feeling proper rough and went straight home, hey ho there is always next weekend,
Carpenters arms 2000 were on the match lake and Adriano Mercato won that one on peg 7 with a high 50lb, it was nice to see someone who was more untidy than me, take a look at this picture of Steve wynne with his kit in the Carpark, he definitely need a sort out, most of it belongs at the tip, including the top he is wearing LOL, utg.

No comments:

Post a Comment