Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 November 2017

Avalon silver's league rnd 4

Stopped off at Landsend fishery for breakfast on the way through, and as is normal very nice it was to.
Got to the fishery in plenty of time for the 8.30 draw. A bit disappointing turnout with only 13 there, a few have jumped ship from this league to fish another, which is a bit wrong in my book to be honest, I think if you commit to a league its only fair on the organiser and the other anglers to see it out, nuff said.
Any way drew peg 16 today which has shown a complete lack of form during this series so far, maybe today would be different.
But it never disappointed and really lived up to expectations, NOT, basically if I managed to avoid the micro roach on the drop it was a bit of a carp fest, my normal caster and groundbait attack never worked today, I ended up with 8.14 which was a bit of a blow out as its a weight series, the main shoal of bream still seem to be ensconced on the second island, with Mark leader on peg 13 coming out a clear winner with 26lb, I don't think its that Peggy but peg 13 is doing its best to prove me wrong as its won 3 out of the 4 rounds so far, send was Rob watts to my right on 15 with a big 17lb then smiling John fuidge on 10 was next with a smaller 17lb, 4th was the old campaigner rich Coles on 32 with 15lb followed by gabe on 9 with 14lb,
Lots of fish caught on soft pellet today, of which I had none, best take some next time then.
Off to todber manor pairs league tomorrow, my turn on ash lake it is then, Judith (my very own draw bag) will be there tomorrow so peg 75 it is then lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment