Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 June 2019

Float only.round 3

Back to Todber manor for this one, hillview and homeground lakes, but not after a stop at cannards well for breakfast, it was ok. 4.25.
Down to the fishery in plenty of time so the got the k/o draw.done , I had.to fish against Clint wojtyla and beat him to progress to the next.round, I got john white to draw for me again as he pulls out some proper pegs, and he didn't disappoint as he handed me 48, which is a very good peg, it's an end peg on the spit on the left hand side, giving the peg a good right hand margin,

I'm not going to write to much as it's fished it proverbials off, basically I have caught at topset and one in front to begin with, then shallow at 13mtrs, and the last couple of hours down my right hand margin in a couple of spots, at the end I had a quick look at my fish and it looked as though I would be over the net limits in two of the nets,  it luckily I was 2oz under in one net and 2lb over in another , so not.to bad,

 and it hasn't cost me anything as my 182 lb came.second in the section behind Ryan shipp on peg peg 50 with 230lb which included the top silver weight of 69.12.
Top weight on the day.went to niel Mercer on 89 in the corner of homeground with 294lb, the weights were ridiculous and it took an hour and a half to weigh in hillview, in all out of the 40 anglers fishing there were 32 weights over 100lb including 8 who had over 200lb, hats off.to John candy who has got a ridiculously good fishery on his hands, all the fish are in exceptional condition and fight really well, well.done matey. The weigh sheets below show how good it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment