Total Pageviews

Monday 17 December 2018

Viaduct silvers league final round

Last round of this popular and well run series, and to be honest I'm glad it's finished, I've had a proper torrid league, it may have been hard for me, but I've still had an enjoyable time as most of the anglers are up for a bit of a laugh which suites me just fine, I stopped off for breakfast at the cross keys at lydford,  it could only manage egg on toast as we were out for the shop's Xmas nosh up, we went to cosmo,s for the all you can eat global buffet/ meal, totally over did it , consequently I felt rough for all sunday, ridiculously salty , and I don't think it agreed.With my stomach, I think I may be MSG intolerant, lol.
Any way back to the fishing, I got to say I drew well 125 on Campbell, a consistently good peg and area during the league,

 I had steve.Tucker to my right on 126 and chris(shipp) Davis to my left on 124.
Well I would like to wax lyrical about how my day went , and I won the match and had a lovely.day, but I never, and it's really hard to write any thing positive about my day, steve.to my right had a couple of decent skimmers , and Chris to my left had 5 decent skimmers to win the section with 11lb, I was nearly.second in the section with 5.13 , that was until the angler on 118 had a late tench to weigh 6.3, if I fished it again tomorrow I probably.wouldn't do to  much different
, Top.weight on the day went to Shaun kitteridge on peg 85 with 23lb ish, well.done matey.
The league was won by the consistent Sam Powell, so well done to him, torquays youngest resident.


No comments:

Post a Comment