Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Tuesday costcutter acorn fishery

Only 8 turned up today, very disappointing. I think there may be some issues between the controlling club and the Tuesday and Sunday organisers, nuff said.
So plenty of room for all, I took the last ping pong and ended up with 24 in my hand, non for company, just gabe skarba to look at but unable to hear due to the wing being westerly meaning the constant drone of the m5  was very loud,
Rigs today were two pellet rigs for across, one up in the grass and the other just down the shelf in 2 foot of water, a pellet rig to use each side to the empty pallets ,but I won't mention them again as in tried them several times but never had a bite.
The other rig was a caster rig to fish each side at 4 mtrs in the margins in about 15 inches of water, I don't normally take casters but I was let down on Sunday by someone who ordered them then never had them, you will know who you are lol, TF.
to cut a long story shirt I've had an interesting day catching on all pellet rigs across and later in the match on caster down my edge , mainly to my right , I did get a few to my left but not until I went a bit longer, about 7 mtrs.
Gabe opposite caught well down his edges as was Dave wride down on 15 so it was going to be between those two for the main places, but being a costcutter third place was basically a get your money back, the weigh sheet below tells the tale of the tape with Dave wride coming out on top, with gabe filling second spot and me beating Dom Sullivan into 4th for my money back, a nice day with plenty of bites really, so no moans from me , there was also a new by on the banks today in the shape of George brinza from Romania, he seemed to enjoy his day and had 50plus pounds off peg 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment